- Choosing the appropriate dosage form for first-in-human/Phase I trials – fit for purpose, fit for phase?
- Compounding or GMP manufacturing – how to balance cost, time and dose flexibility?
- Challenges with poorly soluble molecules in early development – what technologies can we deploy?
- Bridging to robust and scalable Phase II drug products – how to avoid losing time in development?
- Integrating pharmaceutical sciences and clinical testing to de-risk and accelerate drug product development
Kieran Crowley, Executive Director and Head of Drug Development Solutions North America, Quotient Sciences